New MMN Lottonet.
Tsu invitation is a shortcode. If you want to join Tsu, click here.
What is Tsu?
As a user on social media platforms, your content and interactions are valuable. Tsu is a social network that shares up to 90% of revenues with its users. This social media receives only 10% to maintain the platform. Half of the remaining earned revenue is paid to the user who created the content. The other half is distributed to the user’s network Family Tree. Users on Tsu monetize their content and network in perpetuity, which continues to grow alongside the community.
How to earn money with Tsu?
The Tsu algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their Family Tree. Let’s take a look at 4 users, all with varying start dates on tsu platform:
User A invites user B, who invites user C, who invites user D
How it works:
- $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
- 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
- Tsu takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
- User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90 ($45).
- User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated ($29.70).
- User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated ($9.99).
- User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated ($3.33). And so on and so forth.
Some people are earning money very fast, as you can see below:
How to join Tsu without an tsu invitation?
New members can only join tsu by a tsu invitation like this: tsu.co/joshuacollins
The Tsu company was founded in 2013 by Sebastian Sobczak, Drew Ginsburg, Thibault Boullenger and Jonathan Lewin. The group received a $7 million investment led by Sancus Capital Prive.
In Japanese Tsu means a spread of information among those who are connoisseurs of a particular area.
So, are you on tsu? Join now! It is free! Invite others too.